It is time to pick your steampunk hat!
Customize your steampunk costume or cosplay with our steampunk hats! You will find in our collection wool felt and leather top hats for men, mini hats for women, and classic hats and berets. Discover a large choice on our online store, for all budgets and all tastes! Beyond the simple disguise, these headwears are perfectly adapted for your everyday life. Give the touch that will change everything to your outfit!
Which steampunk hat to buy?
The Steampunk look is typical of the Victorian industrial and vintage era. To blend in with the decor, a black felt hat is a great choice. It is quite possible to customize it yourself by gluing it with chains, gears, buckles, and other industrial-type elements. If you want to get a real steampunk hat quickly and simply, then trust My Steampunk Style to offer you the best designs.
Hats are not just simple accessories protecting you from the weather. They are strong elements to express your personality. You can also ensure that people will turn around and say "wow!" when they see you wearing a steampunk hat. For your retro-futuristic Victorian look, arm yourself with a chic and elegant steampunk hat. Whether you're a worldly aristocrat, a revolutionary engineer, or a steam train engineer, we've got the hat for you! There are many designs full of details and patterns that will delight you: gears, cogs, glasses, keys and other features of the steampunk world. Lately, wide-brimmed hats and fedoras have come back into fashion. It's an accessory that instantly makes any look more interesting and it's an easy addition to your outfit.
How to wear a steampunk hat?
Banish the belief that only a few people can wear hats. Steampunk hats work for all seasons and all heads! Here are 6 tips to help you wear a steampunk hat with confidence.
- Choose the hat that best suits your personality. It should be the right size for your head and cover enough of your forehead.
- If you want to wear this hat all year round, go for the fedora hat, or the wide-brimmed hat. Not only are they timeless, but they are easy to wear and match with any outfit.
- When wearing a hat, wearing a low ponytail or a braid always looks great. Wide-brimmed hats, on the other hand, showcase the beauty of your loose hair.
- When you pair a summer dress with a fedora hat, it fits perfectly.
- Did you wake up not happy with your hair and don't have time to fix it? Then wear a hat! Direct the attention to other parts of your body. It is time to put on gloves, a nice necklace or a trendy bag, which will make people forget that your hair is not at its best.
- Embrace your hat, and above all, be confident!
Reveal your personality with our Steampunk masks, from the most delicate to the most frightening!